Total Pageviews

Monday, October 31, 2011

YOUR LOVE MAKE ME GO “MAD”!!!!!!!!!!!!


Where is your love?  Gone with the wind!!!
“care” that you’ve shown, is all “out” from your mind!!!
My thoughts train is running,  dn’t want to stop!!!
Mountains of dreams destroyed by a mop!!!

Rocking days we had together, eyes are trickling with tears!!!
You know me better, where is your promise that you will be for ever???
I want to be like nail, always together along with flesh!!!
The more you trim, I mature to look “fresh”

It is not child’s lullaby,
It is not sun rises in the west…
It is not dawn at mid night,
Also not a stream without a boat….
All may sound different….rather difficult….
They are impossible; if you be with me our life is simple….!!!

Oh! My love I adore you, ultimately left me without a clue!!!
Withering hopes, not willing to accept…
Glooming grief, no one I want you my dear except…!!!

Come back like sun rays…every day every where…
Cajoling gaze, it is what will show me that you truly “CARE”!!!!!

7 comments: