Total Pageviews

Monday, January 31, 2011

AT THE TOUCH OF LOVE.... EVERYONE BECOMES A POET.......





Come february, love is in the air…….
It is the time no one can scare…..!
A SMALL POEM TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE IN LOVE………!!!

If I was an LG TV, you would have said,   I am digitally yours”. 
If I was “Johnson and Johnson” baby soap, you would have said,  “No more    tears”. 

 

If I was Tata sky, you would have said,  Life is “jinga lala”.
If I was Coco cola you would have said,  “open happinessthat’s the formula.


If I was Nokia , you would have said, “Honey let us “stay connected”.
If I was BSNL, you would have said, Bubbly you are the best”.


If I was brand Philips, you would have said,Let us make things better”.
If I was brand Videocon, you would have said,you are my leader”.


Don’t be like Pizza hut, making me thirty minutes wait!
Even two minutes Maggi  sounds so late!

I m just a “muggle”………!
Really cannot juggle…..!
Let me put it clear……..!
Will you be my valentine for ever???

8 comments:

  1. mam u started poetry .. :)
    anything special ;) :) :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. great absolutely fantastic ,hard to put it in words how i felt after reading those lines,u r simply awesome,sure many will copy these lines and start forwarding it to their loved ones.....back ground and pic is apt...simply amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey.......thanx so much to sai and achuth!!!:) i am happy to read ur comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh... i luvd it.... i'l surely fwd this on valentines day ... :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that was lovely. i think on valentine's day ur poetry wud be in everyone's inbox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suguna maam, devi and swapna...........thank you all so much for your encouraging words!!! it makes me very happy!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really Awsum maam..!!
    i really felt vry gud aftr reading dis one... :)

    ReplyDelete